* Height Adjustable Work Surface
* Freestanding, Height Adjustable Seat
* 120V & USB Outlets In Wall Panel
* Ethernet Plug In Wall Panel
* Smart Airflow Ventilation Fans
and progressive lighting
* Motion sensor to activate lights & airflow
* Adjustable Colour Balance LED Lighting (2700k-5000k)
* Best-in-class 2.5" Thick Acoustic Insulation In Walls
* High-Density Insulation in Ceiling and Floor
* Seismic Anchors For Bolt-Down Installation
* Durable powder coated metal structure
* Safe with no volatile organic chemical (VoC) emissions
* Designed and manufactured in Canada
Your privacy is right through this door:
- Frameless, Tempered Glass Door
- Configurable Swing (Right Or Left)
- Door Seals For Sound Isolation
- Latched Magnetic Closure
- Released With One Push On Handle
- 34" Door Opening
Upgrade to include our high quality tempered glass door, and maximize your focus.
GET THE JOB DONE!
Adjustable Work Surface3
4" Wide x 10" Deep
Easy Wipe Down Surface
Freestanding Height Adjustable Seat (Optional)
17.1" Wide x 16.9" Deep
Includes Back Rest
Height Adjustable 23.6" - 31.9"
The booths are shipped flat-packed in a wooden crate. Every booth element is placed into the crate with protective materials to keep every safe and secure during transit.
Assembly will require 2 people to complete the setup and can be completed in approximately 1 hour. Some standard tools will be required to complete the assembly process.
There are 2 x LED Lights with adjustable white (2700k-5000k). The lighting is motion-activated and is operated by a combined light and fan switch with a 2-15 min off delay.
Yes, the booth features 2 x 120V outlets, as well as 2 x USB outlets in the wall panel.
It's simple, the booth comes with a standard wall plug. You'll be up and running in seconds.
The work surface adjusts by hand using a wall bracket. Choose from 3 height options.
Yes, there is a ventilation fan inside the booth. The fan is very quiet with a 30L/s Max, at a 27 dB rating
Our booth meets NIC Level 25 Sound Isolation ratings. The external walls feature 2.5" thick acoustic insulation that covers 100% of both insulated wall panels. High-density insulation is also featured in the ceiling and floor covering 90% of this surface area.
The interior walls are genuine Felt-Lined and the floors include anti-static, stain-resistant carpet flooring.
Yes, the door hinges can be installed to open from either the right or left side of the booth.
This product has been designed specifically for indoor use.
Yes! Is it time to move office? Take your Modular Privacy Booth with you.
Yes, of course! You will receive a document with step by step instructions for assembly.
There is 3 year warranty on all parts for manufacturing defects including electrical outlet.
We proudly design, manufacture and ship directly from our locally-owned shop in Victoria, BC!